This preparatory course lasts three months and provides participants with all the knowledge they need to successfully pass the Chamber of Industry and Commerce (IHK) examination in accordance with Section 34a of the Trade, Commerce and Industry Regulation Act (Trade regulations), which concludes this course.
In order to carry out the following activities in the security industry, proof of having successfully passed the Chamber of Industry and Commerce’s expert knowledge examination is required:
- Patrols in public traffic areas or in areas with actual public traffic (city patrols, railroad patrols, subway patrols, …)
- Protection against shoplifters (department store detective)
- guarding the entrance area of discotheques (doorman)
- Guarding of community accommodations or other real estate and facilities that serve the temporary official accommodation of asylum seekers or
- refugees, in a managerial capacity.
- Guarding of access-protected large-scale events in a managerial capacity
- Self-employed guarding contractor: It is obligatory to have passed this examination.
This advanced training takes place as a live online course. In a “virtual classroom” you will meet your trainer and other course participants. You can exchange information with them live at any time.